Pardis for Children’s Virtual
Sunday, Dec 19, 2021
1:00 PM Eastern Time (Us and Canada)
*** Our efforts are ONLY made possible through your contributions. We truly appreciate your support! ***
Join us from around the world to celebrate YALDA with music, poetry, dance and storytelling!
- It’s Korsi Time with Bahar Beihaghi and Parham Haghighi
- Shabe Yalda
- Hafez with Love by Nazanin Aygani
- How to De-Seed a Pomegranate
- Music Performance
- Faniz Orouji on Santoor
- Parsa Gogani on Dayereh Drum
- Virtual Performance by Pardis for Children Choirs
- Led by Parham Haghighi
- Illustrations and Motion Graphics by Farshid Shafiei
Hosts: Bahar Beihaghi & Parham Haghighi
Illustration by Nazanin Aygani
Poster design by Tannaz Fassihi
- The program is in PERSIAN.
- Limited space available! Registration Deadline is December 15, 2021.
- The link for the event will be emailed out on December 17.
- Pardis for Children is offering the event free of charge so every member of our community can join. If you live outside of Iran, please consider making a contribution of any amount. Your donation will enable us to offer similar cultural programs in future, produce more content for children and support the performers, artists and educators. We truly appreciate your support.
* Pardis for Children Inc. is a 501[c] non-profit organization, tax ID 35-2417827 and your donation is 100% tax deductible.
Registration for YALDA Celebration is now closed! If you’ve already registered, you will receive an email with the link to the event on Friday December 17.