Pardis for Children offers ONLINE Classes and Workshops to children in Different Time Zones!
- Registration for Fall 2 (November and December) begins on Tuesday, October 20th.
- Registration Deadline is on Tuesday, October 27th. If you’re planning on joining us please register by deadline!
- To see Fall 2 Weekly Schedule for all Classes and Workshops go HERE.
- To see class details for Core Classes and Workshops including different sections, click on the class images below.
- Core Classes and Workshops begin the week of October 31st and will end the week of December 12th.
Programs offered at Pardis:
- ONLINE Core Classes meet on Sundays and are offered to children in different Time Zones.
- Fall semester is divided into two sections: Fall 1 and Fall 2, 6 sessions each
- Depending on the age group, classes consist of Language, Music, Art and Cultural Education portions.
- Fall 2 classes begin on November 1 and will end on December 13. There will be no classes held on November 29.
- All classes are held remotely and will meet via Zoom. Depending on the class, students might also have asynchronous lessons and activities to complete during the week. You will receive an email with a Zoom link prior to the class.
- All workshops are offered ONLINE to children in different Time Zones.
- Workshops begin the week of October 31st.
- You can read about the instructors on Our Team page.
- For more information such as class details, meeting times and supply list, click on the image of the Workshop.
- All workshops will meet via Zoom. You will receive an email with the Zoom link prior to the class.
Private and Semi-Private Classes
Pardis is now offering ONLINE private and semi-private language and cultural education classes for children of all ages! These classes will be tailored to the needs of the students and can be scheduled based on their availability. Please let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll match you with the right instructor.