Pardis for Children offers ONLINE Classes and Workshops to children in Different Time Zones!
- Registration deadline for Spring Semester is January 3, 2021.
- Core Classes are 16 sessions (vs. 6 sessions for Fall 1 and Fall 2). Classes begin on Jan 10 and will continue through May 9.
- Workshops are 6, 8 or 10 sessions and begin the week of Jan 10.
- Online Classes and Workshops are offered to children in different Time Zones. To see class details for Core Classes and Workshops including different sections, click on the class images below.
Programs offered at Pardis:
- ONLINE Core Classes meet on Sundays and are offered to children in different Time Zones.
- Depending on the age group, classes consist of Language, Music, Art and Cultural Education portions.
- All classes are held remotely and will meet via Zoom. Depending on the class, students might also have asynchronous lessons and activities to complete during the week. You will receive an email with a Zoom link prior to the class.
- All workshops are offered ONLINE to children in different Time Zones.
- Workshops begin the week of January 10, 2021.
- You can read about the instructors on Our Team page.
- For more information such as class details, meeting times and supply list, click on the image of the Workshop.
- All workshops will meet via Zoom. You will receive an email with the Zoom link prior to the class.
Private and Semi-Private Classes
Pardis is now offering ONLINE private and semi-private language and cultural education classes for children of all ages! These classes will be tailored to the needs of the students and can be scheduled based on their availability. Please let us know what you’re looking for and we’ll match you with the right instructor.